TENTH GENERATION IS A CAMPAIGN TO SECURE A STRATEGIC, LONG-TERM HOME FOR MAKING THE REAL JESUS NON-IGNORABLE IN OUR CITY AND FAR BEYOND.
We need a strategic, long-term home in Nashville
to welcome in all kinds of people,
for the spiritual formation of rising generations,
and for exporting gospel culture.
Nashville is a city of influence, full of creators and culture makers, of artists and entrepreneurs. It is a city who exports her culture to the rest of the country and even the world. Imagine if that culture was marked by devotion to the real Jesus, by honesty and humility, by honor and joy, by generosity. Nashville would be transformed and the world would take notice. Weary souls would find refreshment. Sinners would find forgiveness. People would discover their God-given dignity. We believe the real Jesus can break through the threshold of non-ignorability in Nashville – and from Nashville, the shockwaves of the gospel can be felt around the world. With this prayer burning in our hearts, we believe an important next step is securing a strategic, long-term home on one of the major street corners of our day.
- The lease on our current building expires in 2026 and
there's an early termination clause that our landlord could
excercise as early as June of 2025, so we need a new
- We are maxing out our current classroom space for kids and students. We currently serve over 300 children in iKids and over 80 students in our youth ministry, and both are steadily growing.
- We have limited meeting space for seminars, biblical training, leadership development, and other gatherings. This puts a low ceiling on the growth and spread of our gospel ministry.
- Immanuel has members who live in 63 different zip codes across the Nashville area. It is vital we stay centrally located.
- One of Immanuel’s primary missions is to plant churches with gospel culture. We need a home-base for exporting gospel culture.
- The greater Nashville area is experiencing rapid, unprecedented growth with over 100 people moving here each day.
- Nashville has a diverse population ethnically and socioeconomically. If we are going to be a church for all kinds of people it is vital we stay centrally located.
- Nashville is the “belt buckle” of the Bible Belt — a traditional religious hub where the name of Jesus is widely known, but the person of Jesus is widely ignored. Our city needs a non-ignorable Jesus.
- As a center of entrepreneurship, technology, music, and medicine, Nashville is home to hundreds of thousands of impressive, successful people who are weary, hurting, and who need to find wholeness in the presence of Jesus, through his Church.